Tuesday, July 3, 2007

An art lesson with Avery

No, we aren't talking about cubism or impressionism. We're talking the art of manipulation.
Here is the conversation I overheard while at my sisters house.

Avery- "Mmmmm, these are reawy good chips" (Doritos)
Aunt C- "You like them?"
Avery- "Yeah, Aunt C has the best chips."
Aunt C- "Awww, that sweet."
Avery- "Mommy never buys these nummy chips." (ummm, just to interject..I DO buy them)
Aunt C- "She doesn't?"
Avery- "No, these are reawy nummy"
Aunt C- "Well, maybe you should take the bag home."
Avery- "Otay."

Yes folks, she did bring the Doritos home. And a few chocolate chip cookies and a bunny that my sister had in her garden. I'm pretty sure my sister didn't know what hit her when we were leaving. Good thing we left when we did.

No comments: